SOS are working with a well-established client seeking a Test Technician to join their team in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
- The inspection and testing of electronic and electro-mechanical equipments and cable assemblies for commercial projects.
- To provide test / product support for production activities, to include initial commissioning, test and fault finding to component level.
- Carry out condition surveys on returned equipments, inspection and test of sub-assemblies to relevant drawings / test specifications, including PCB's and completed products. Recording and maintaining records where necessary.
- Raise internal reject reports, ensuring that any rectification action required is carried out satisfactorily and in accordance with workmanship standards/practices.
- Maintain QA records including calibration of test equipment.
- Liaison with other departments on production matters.
- Working on customers premises/facilities as and when required in connection with any of the above activities.
- Maintain the records of in-house electrical PAT testing.
- Assist in the Goods Inward Inspection Department as required.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested from Management.
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!