Senior Online Trading Manager
Our client is an expanding and aspirational retailer with an open, lively, and diverse head office environment where every employee can make a contribution. They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Online Trading Manager to be based at their amazing new head office in Wimbledon. Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce the Senior Online Trading Manager will trade the website to ensure Sales and Margin targets are achieved. Liaising and influencing the Core Buying and Merchandising teams with analytics, insight and recommendations based on product online performance.
Responsibilities – Senior Online Trading Manager
- Drive Sales and Margin across all online channels, including Marketplace opportunities
- Analyse product performance on the website and provide recommendations to Marketing, Buying and Merchandising teams to action
- Provide insight and recommendations/requirements to Buying and Merchandising in order to achieve budgeted sales targets
- Ensure the website is merchandised in accordance with the trading plan and marketing plan
- Work with Buyers to form new supplier relationships for online ranges
- Ensure stocked in web availability is consistent at 99%
- Work alongside Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Online Operations Manager to ensure the complete customer journey is optimised and that customers have a fantastic online experience
Key Skills – Senior Online Trading Manager
- Significant and proven commercial and online trading skills
- Background in a fast paced retail, leisure or hospitality led brand with significant on line offering
- Pro-active in working with and leading cross functional teams
- Pro-active in reaching out to new suppliers and new opportunities
- Strong team player with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate with trading and marketing teams
To succeed in this role our Senior Online Trading Manager will possess strong leadership and communication skills. Marketing is one of the biggest growth areas with this brand currently. As such this role offers massive creative scope and career opportunity for the right candidate. Our Senior Online Trading Manager will also be joining a company that truly values staff and customers. Our client offers a number of benefits including annual bonus, Pension, Life Assurance and childcare voucher schemes.
Apply now to be considered for our Senior Online Trading Manager role.