Finance Business Partner
A global branding organisation are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team. You must be qualified with ideally, previous experience from a media, or similar industry. £40-45k, Manchester.
About the role
As Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with the non-finance departments, in order to ensure you can effectively manage stakeholders across the business
- Creating & managing all monthly reports that are fed into the month end process.
- Analytical work across the whole of this business
- Reviewing the balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ensuring you are looking at ways to improve existing processes at all times
You must be a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has strong inter-personal skills. You must have good business partnering and stakeholder management experience, ideally from a media background; although not essential, and also previous experience of annual business planning.
About the business
Global branding organisation with a strong reputation in the market place. You would be looking after a range of contracts, giving you a range of stakeholders to work with. There is plenty of progression opportunities within the business, which is something the business prides itself on offering its employees.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below.