Business Development Executive - Luxury Drinks Co
Are you a proactive Sales Executive or Account Manager with a passion for the Food and Drink Industry? Our partnership with a family orientated artisanal drinks company has led us to seek a self-starting Business Development Executive. As the premium drinks market has rapidly grown, so have they, causing them to look for a commercially minded sales professional to develop their London based operations.
The key to the success of an applicant for the Business Development Executive position lies in an ability to demonstrate a strong Sales background alongside a passion for artisanal Food and Drinks. The successful applicant will have total responsibility for a territory covering a variety of different providers in both on and off-trade within London. As such, they will develop a strong skill set over a mixture of channels.
- An interest in artisan products
- Proven sales experience working within the Food and Drink Industry
- Complete understanding of the sales process across a varied portfolio
- Past responsibility over key accounts, maintaining key relationships for the business
- Commitment to exceed goals and break targets in Business Development using various mediums
- Previous Drinks related Events experience at trade shows or expositions
- A background in a field based position
- Good level of Computer literacy across Microsoft Office and sales software
- Grow the visibility of the brand in premium sectors across the London area
- Fully responsible for developing new business in a specified territory
- Successfully manage and develop a number of 3rd Party Manages leisure/pub groups, local wholesale businesses, food let outlets and premium boutique eateries.
- Deliver and exceptional customer service in retaining accounts
- Manage a portfolio of customers, and utilise sales data in order to understand and fill the needs of clients
- Attend and take an active role in developing trade show events and Ra Ra days
- Negotiate contractual arrangements
- Field based position covering London
- Our partner is a well-established, family orientated organic drinks company with roots dating back to 1087, and an established trading history of over 40 years.
- They are a premium brand, selling to well renowned and boutique clients nationally, dealing with top tier customers including the National Trust.
- They demand the highest quality in soft drinks and cider, for them it's all about the taste.
- Winners of multiple accolades from The Soil Association, Fine Food Digest and the Guild of Fine Food, amongst others.
- They have a global reach, supplying in excess of 12 countries, and producing in excess of 9.5 million bottles per year.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, the client is willing to be flexible on package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will include a commission structure.
Zest is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.