Front End Developer
Front End Developer - Are you passionate about digital software design? Do you have experience using .NET programming? Work as a Front End Developer for a digital design and development agency in Central Manchester!
Front End Developer - About the company:
Our client is a digital design and development agency which works for multiple companies around the world! The creative and talented team work in a variety of areas such as website design, Branding, UX, Design, and Strategy, with the aim of improving business for their clients. If you have a passion for digital software design and the .NET framework, and want a job where you can design, develop, and maintain software, this job is perfect for you! Ideally located in Central Manchester, you will be surrounded by several amazing bars, restaurants, shops, and transport links.
Front End Developer - About the role:
The Front End Developer will use the technologies and languages of the .NET framework to build digital software, create applications from scratch, improve existing systems, and provide user support. To be considered for this role, it is important to have experience in several areas, including Entity Framework, MS SQL/My SQL, and ASP.Net C#. You will have a talent for writing functional code and be able to use your strong attention to detail to identify defects and areas for improvement!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Produce digital software design and architecture alongside internal teams.
- Look for ways to adapt and improve the current software.
- Write code using .NET programming languages.
- Examine code and revise, update, refactor, and debug.
- Use the software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop documentation.
- Provide technical support throughout the department.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Front End Developer:
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Understanding of the .NET languages HTML5/CSS3 and C#.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and architectural/design patterns, such as Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
Does this sound like your perfect job? Apply directly online today!