Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Machine Operator on behalf of our client, based in Welwyn Garden City on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Working Hours: -
You will normally work a 39 hour week of five days Monday to Friday.
Your period of work alternates on a weekly basis and your normal starting time is 06.00 and your normal finishing time is 14.00 Monday to Thursday and 06.00 until 13.00 Friday with a 20 minute paid break to be taken at a time as advised by your Supervisor.
- To set and operate cold forming machines to the Company’s standards.
- To be responsible for the quality of parts produced and ensure they conform to company standards and product drawings.
- To run machines at the speeds and achieve set up times as recorded on works orders
- Prepare, store and polish tooling as required to ensure good machine up time.
- Place tooling in tool wash machine to clean and prepare for storage or use for another set up.
- Keep work area clean and tidy to help minimise the risk of accidents.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Good attention to detail
- Strong mathematics skills
- Ability to read and write clearly
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or contact Roxanne or Sarah on to discuss potential opportunities available for you.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.