Senior DB Pensions Administrator
Senior DB Pensions Administrator/Projects - up to £32k- Bristol
We're recruiting for an experienced Defined Benefits Administrator who has experience within large projects to be responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of the project that has been assigned to them along with any other daily internal delivery tasks.
Some of the duties include;
- Supports department in delivering a high quality service to clients, and takes ownership of all assigned tasks and duties.
- Supports and coaches staff within the team and the wider operation to improve their skills, knowledge and competence
- Supports with resolution of errors and omissions and implements corrective and preventative procedures.
- Takes ownership of service delivery to assigned clients
- Maintains up to date procedure guides/checklists and highlights enhancements and improvement opportunities.
- Attends client meetings as a project representative as requested.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding administrative procedures and helps to resolve problems of a complex nature
- Seek opportunities to develop and improve the service delivery for both existing and prospective clients
Please get in touch with Kerrie on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.