Customer Service Advisor
We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
With your expertise in customer service, you will support us - one of the world's best IT service providers - increasing the satisfaction to all our customers. You will proactively monitor call queues to ensure that all customer SLA’s are met within a timely and efficient manner. In doing so, you will contribute directly to employee satisfaction as well as the successful execution of our orders:
- You will proactively monitor, manage and review the Hemmersbach Customer queues, ensuring tickets are completed within SLA and ensuring field engineers are aware of tickets approaching SLA deadlines.
- You will be a team player who is always willing to help your colleagues.
- You will become a trusted first point of contact person for our employees in field services.
You already have.
- Experience working in an inbound Call Centre.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- An empathic personality and the motivation to improve and advance things.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects with your own responsibility and diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme