Senior Finance Business Partner
Gleeson Recruitment are currently partnering with a market leading Retail business based near Rugby, to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner, to report in to the Commercial Finance Director.Client DetailsMy client are a FTSE listed business who are highly acquisitive. They have a large finance team based near rugby at the head office.DescriptionMain Purpose of the RoleThe Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing commercial finance support to the business unit as well supporting the leadership team across other business areas. Key responsibilities include:
- Support strategic planning processes and the delivery of operational business and finance projects.
- Provide analysis to support business decision making.
- Analysis of current business performance, including the analysis of financial results during the month end cycle and reporting to Group Finance.
- Provide timely and targeted management reporting, including relevant KPIs
- Manage the annual budget/forecast cycles.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with regional and global stakeholders within the Business and within Finance
- Support the business units in effective cost management.
- Provide input into key accounting and judgement areas as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- High degree of numeracy and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and interact at different levels of management.
- Stakeholder management experience, including defining and managing stakeholder expectations
- Commercially inquisitive.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under deadlines
- Able to work in a team environment