Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk. Permanent. Full-Time. Accountancy. Building and Construction. Property. Accountancy. Manchester.
Our client is a local company Business Provider based in Sale.
The Sales Ledger Clerk will be reporting to the Finance Manager and duties will include:
- All accounts are inputted on to Sage line 50.
- Raising sales invoices and issuing.
- Account and statement reconciliations.
- Allocating all monies received to customer accounts.
- Resolving queries on accounts and updating records.
- Issuing monthly statements.
- Paying staff expenses.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Covering for Purchase Ledger holidays - (urgent items).
- General administration as required.
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will be:
- Upto date experience of Sage Line 50.
- Working experience within a Sales Ledger role.
- Happy working to deadlines.
- Accurate and have attention to detail.
- Immediate start available
- Excellent remuneration
- Hours 8.30am - 5.00pm - 1 hour for lunch ( 4.30pm finish on Friday)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking