Would a 12 month freelance contract be of interest to you? Are you looking to further you Project Management skills and look after a £9m Civil Engineering scheme?
There is an Agent role available which requires someone that has a strong knowledge of Earthworks, Utilities and demolition schemes. Anyone with previous experience in this field shall interview immediately
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- On site parking
- Long term freelance work for the main contractor
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing the sub contractors on site
- Maintain a high standard of H&S, Quality and Reporting paperwork of site activities
- Planning and programming the project with a month look ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Minor setting out works
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised for the main contractor
- Have previous experience as a Agent delivering Earthworks, demolition and utility diversion packages
- Knowledge of heavy Civil Engineering works
- A valid CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.