The successful candidate will be joining a large team of Process Engineers across multiple locations around the world. 3 of these locations are in theUK, others across the Globe.
The process engineers key tasks and responsibilities can be found below;
- Provide technical direction during project planning, feasibility, performance requirements, analyse costs
- Involved in Process and Mechanical activities i.e processes
- Develop and improve current processes and help roll out to business
- Involved in proposals for equipment and machinery into the relevant facilities.
- Liaise with department manager and operational teams
- Ensure machines and equipment are functioning to specific specifications
- Able to use word, excel and data base computer programs to an intermediate level minimum
Academic / Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
- Must have an ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents in English.
- Must have an ability to write speeches, articles and present information to executive management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Experience of supervising contractors, technicians etc during projects to achieve company objectives
KEYWORDS: Process Engineer, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Medical, Life sciences, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Machinery, Liaising, Clients
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com