Customer Service Consultant
Job title: Customer Service Consultant
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 plus benefits
Job type: Perm
Job reference: MC/19581
Our banking client in Bristol is looking for Customer Service Consultants to join an existing team to assist their UK based customers with applications and queries relating to their competitive product range.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the banks products and services, articulating these to customers in an accurate and engaging manner.
- Effectively question and listen to customers to enable you to fully understand the customer’s needs.
- Ensure full compliance and adherence to FCA guidelines.
- Always deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent onward career opportunities.
An international bank with an enviable UK presence
- Excellent customer service skills preferably within a call centre environment.
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalised, friendly and efficient service.
- Call Centre experience including working within telephony standards.
- Well organised and diligent in their approach to working on customer’s requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good opportunities for those that are career minded.
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.