Ecommerce Executive - Are you looking for an exciting new ecommerce role? Work as an Ecommerce Executive for a leading retailer based in Greater Manchester and join them on a new business venture!
Ecommerce Executive - About the company:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading retailers in their sector! Based in Greater Manchester, this business has seen considerable success and growth since being established, and they are soon to be taking on a new business adventure. Therefore, they are on the lookout for a new Ecommerce Executive to take ownership of the new website and oversee the merchandising activity. If you are experienced and passionate about ecommerce and want to take on a new challenge, you will not want to miss out on this exciting role!
Ecommerce Executive - About the role!
The Ecommerce Executive will take ownership of the company website, constantly looking for ways to implement effective strategies for traffic growth. This is a perfect job for someone ready to take the next step in their ecommerce career, and there will be plenty of room for career progression within the company!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Executive:
- Take ownership of product listings, merchandising, and promotions.
- Optimise product listings on the website to improve SEO.
- Use product spotlights, banners, and landing pages to merchandise products in a timely manner.
- Analyse customer search traffic and identify sales opportunities.
- Liaise with the company’s suppliers in regards to new products and purchases.
- Report and analyse performance using Google Analytics.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Ecommerce Executive:
- Experience in a similar role within an ecommerce environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with Photoshop, CSS, Magento, and HTML.
- Able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
Apply online today for this exciting role!