A fantastic opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Assessment Coordinator based in London for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 6 months. The role is paying a highly competitive wage of up to £107 per day plus holiday pay and is working for a global professional services organisation where there can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
You will be co-ordinating all aspects of the Assessment Centres including meeting and greeting candidates and guiding them through the Assessment Centre as well as supporting the assessors and guest speakers with timings and logistics.
- Co-ordinating assessment centres, guiding candidates through the assessment, providing support and answering questions
- Developing and preparing all assessor and candidate materials
- Conducting a welcome presentation and delivering a tour
- Co-ordinating assessors and presenters, keeping to strict timings, providing information and support, collating feedback and scores
- Database management ensuring 100% accuracy of data capture and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- An Organised and hardworking individual
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- good understanding of excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an Assessment Coordinator role in London starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £107 per day.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.