Digital CRM Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented CRM professional to work on the online customer journey for the biggest retailer in the UK! Join an e-commerce giant as their Digital CRM Executive and develop innovative and strong campaigns together with the CRM Manager.
Our client is a large fashion retailer, who has established some of the biggest brands in the UK online retail market. The company is based in the urban area of Manchester City Centre, where the successful candidate will have the trendiest restaurants and bars on their doorstep. Our client’s success continue to grow rapidly and so does their teams! They are therefore on the hunt for a talented Digital CRM Executive who has previous experience in a similar role and possess a great passion for fashion.
The successful candidate will join a talented Marketing CRM department, who work closely together on the entire campaign process. The Digital CRM Executive will support on customer analytics and run segmentation processes to identify new digital campaign ideas to execute on digital channels and target the audience most efficiently. The successful candidate will run testing to maintain a successful customer journey and enhance customer acquisition and retention. The Digital CRM Executive will furthermore get training in various principles, as well as training junior members.
Main responsibilities of the Digital CRM Executive
- Enhance profitability by implementing segmentation analysis of the set database and improve the customer lifetime
- Support campaign planning based on data findings and assist in execution, customer selection and test processes
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and other departments to all campaigns are according to company guidelines
- Support budget management and ensure all activities are within the estimated costs
- Assist the CRM Manager on budget co-ordination and administration
Required skills of the Digital CRM Executive
- Strong commercial mindset and previous experience working in a marketing or CRM role
- Graduate degree or equivalent is essential
- Proven experience in managing CRM processes and programmes and managing customer retention
- Previous experience in managing campaigns and strong knowledge of direct marketing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as the successful candidate will ensure a great communication flow between the teams
- Strong analytical skills are essential for this role including Microsoft Word Excel and the ability to analyse and organise data
- Previous experience in online and offline channels are essential, as the company executive multi-channels campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the customer journey enable to develop ideas for new campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a large brand and work on a vast online platform, which is rich of customer data! If you’re a creative individual who loves data, then this would be an excellent career step. Apply online now or get in touch to have a chat with one of our recruitment consultants.