Paraplanner / Senior Administrator
A newly established Financial Planning / Adviser firm is seeking a Paraplanner / Senior Administrator.
Having transferred existing clients across from a previous firm, you will be assisting the two Partners to manage these relationships, as well as freeing up their time so that they can develop new client relationships.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have at least two years current experience as a Paraplanner / Senior Administrator within a Financial Planner / Financial Adviser / Wealth Management practice
- Can demonstrate high levels of Attention to Detail
- Willing to work within a team that always puts the client first
- Provide high quality administration / paraplanning to two busy Partners
- Putting together the information required for the Client review which includes gaining valuation statements, confirming total contributions and withdrawals taken across the year where it is applicable and producing Portfolio analysis with the use of FE Analytics
- Completing any follow-up work that results from meetings within an appropriate timescale
- Assisting with new business from the initial quoting stage all the way through to the Application and Submission on the different providers that the firm utilises
- Updating the client’s information on the back office system so that it is always accurate and reflects any work that has been carried out
- When required assist with answering the phone, dealing with post and other general administration tasks
- To be committed to improve knowledge through continual professional development
- Highly Professional and displays a strong work ethic
- Willing to go the extra mile when it is required
- Used to working collaboratively within a small team
- Proactive and able to work independently at times
- Ability to write and type client reports
- Proficient in the main Microsoft Programs like Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Creative and enjoys finding solutions for problems they encounter
- Some knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Protection Products
Desirable but not essential:
- Have previous experience of working with the Aviva / Old Mutual Wealth Platforms, FE Analytics and Intelliflo back office system
- Completed some Pension / Protection / Investment examinations
Benefits of working at the firm include:
- Salary ranging between £21,000.00 and £25,000.00 per annum depending on the candidate and level of experience.
- Potential Bonus depending on individual and firm performance.