Finance Business Partner
A prestigious and much-loved UK charity is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their talented business partnering team.
The post will look after the charity's core business directorate who are hugely passionate and enthusiastic about the organisation's cause. As such, the role will suit a business partner with a genuine interest in their core activities who will adopt a proactive approach in providing integral financial support.
With plenty of project based work also involved, someone with strong commercial acumen and a strategic mindset will thrive.
Below are some of the key responsibilities
- Deliver monthly management accounts to the budget holders
- Analyse and improve financial performance and capability through the interpretation of business KPI's
- Provide key support for business strategies through P&L analysis
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes
- Support capital projects through maintaining and monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Develop reporting tools to aid decision-making processes
To be considered you will be fully-qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with circa 2 years post-qualification experience within a finance business partnering capacity.
Experience working within a Charity or Not For Profit organisation will be highly beneficial.
Please do not hesitate for further information and an in-depth discussion about this fantastic opportunity
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance