Purchase Ledger Assistant
Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant within a growing Finance Team
My client is a large manufacturing business based in Derby who are looking to strengthen their Purchase Ledger department by recruiting a professional and knowledgeable clerk in to the team on a temporary basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
- Immediately available
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Career drive - opportunity to go Perm
This opportunity can offer excellent exposure to a growing and successful business, as well as a very competitive hourly rate and car parking.