I am currently recruiting for a Branch Merchandiser for a multi-channel fashion retailer based in the North West.
Our client is a successful fashion multi-channel retailer based in the North West
The Branch Merchandiser wil be responsible for the following:
- Execute the delivery of options into all channels with Merchandising, Buying and Range planning to deliver customer choice, drive sales, maximise trade intensity and availability.
- Plan, execute and measure department stock builds for new stores, extensions and refurbishments considering appropriate fill and replenishment. Challenging and resolving out of stocks.
- To work with the Merchandising Managers / Merchandisers, Retail and Supply team to support the plan from trading by managing the stock flow for all new lines, events and promotions in line with launch date.
- Implement the departmental stock build process with targets for all events / promotional activity as well as the replenishment and exit strategies.
- Execute and measure Range launch to ensure timely receipt of stock into all channels.
- Work within agreed forecasts to ensure sales, stock holding, margin and availability are optimised.
- Review weekly trading performance closely with Merchandising to identify stock issues / opportunities with emphasis on timely resolution.
- Manage the physical clearance of markdown stock through the business by working with Retail, Supply chain and Merchandising.
- Support availability requests where commercially viable and respond in a timely manner.
- Implement store grade changes, engaging Retail at the appropriate times and providing store analysis.
- Conduct regular store visits and build relationships with the retail team, gaining operational knowledge and awareness of how we can support.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Head office retail experience ideally in Merchandising and stock allocation
- Data savvy and analytical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Results focused
- Computer literate Excel and MS office is essential
- Basic knowledge of merchandising systems would be preferred but not essential
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast moving retail environment
- You will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to Retail support in this role and will be required to join a rota for occasional weekend working.
Competitive Package and Salary