Head of Production & Purchasing
My client, based in Yeadon (Leeds) is a leading manufacturer of vehicle warning, lighting and signalling equipment that is supplied to customers worldwide.
This company has enjoyed many positive successes over the past few years, with strong growth particularly in exports. As a result they are now looking for someone to help improve production operations across their site.
The appointed person will be responsible for overseeing the management of all areas of Production and Purchasing, ensuring that all customer orders are manufactured to time, within appropriate quality standards and cost objectives.
- Proven track record of managing manufacturing within a dynamic, medium volume and high-quality production environment.
- Proven ability of problem solving and creative resolution in both technical and operational environments.
- Familiar with Lean tools and techniques, an accomplished continuous improvement change agent able to upgrade operations and business processes.
- Able to work with other operational functions and stakeholders across the business.
- Capable of reviewing business performance and ensuring delivery of key operational targets.
- Character to lead, promote and motivate a team.
- Qualification in Electronic Engineering
- Experience of LED, Lightbar, Sirens, Beacons or the Automotive Industry would be preferred, however this is not essential in your application.
- Salary would be very much dependent upon experience
- The package as a whole will be discussed at Interview stage.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly.