Our client is one of the leading and highly established UK Investment Management companies in the UK, they have been in business for over 250 years. The company employs over 1000 staff in the UK and are focused on providing first class client experiences; with their integrity and focus on providing great results for their clients. The Chichester offices are now looking for an additional Investment Administrator to join their busy and fun office.
Package for the Investment Administrator
- The position is based in central Chichester and offers a salary of £25,000 (with regular salary reviews depending on overall person performance)
- 20 days plus bank holidays rising thereafter with years of service
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 8 bank holidays
- Training towards the Investment Management Certificate
- Pension 10% contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Share incentive scheme
Summary of the Position of Investment Administrator:
To assist one of the company’s leading Investment Fund Managers with day to day administrative and client duties.
Duties of the position:
- Managing internal post for the Fund Manager
- Opening accounts for new clients
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is issued in a timely fashion to new and existing clients regarding investment details and making sure these records are inputted correctly on internal systems
- Liaising with clients regarding request for information and follow up of paperwork etc
- Setting up ISA’s
- Manage compliance and regulatory information
- Act as strong support for the Fund Manager on all day to day activities pertaining to client information
- Follow the company’s processes and procedures and to have an excellent handle on which clients require what paperwork/information.
- Exceptional administration skills
- Experience of working within financial/investment services
- Exceptional skills in accuracy and working within a role that requires excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Works with energy and enthusiasm - wants to be the best in what they do
- Proactive and keen to learn
- Excellent sense of humour, outgoing and fun
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively