Graphic Designer Digital
Graphic Designer (Digital)
Location: Edgware, North London
Salary: £22,500-£25,000, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are recruiting for a creative Graphic Designer who can work with the marketing team to put together artwork for catalogues, packing, stationary, newsletters, email campaigns, online advertising and social media.
You will have a good understanding of a range of digital marketing channels and email marketing, as well as attention to detail and an eagle-eye for design and creativity, which are a must. You will be organised and will have experience of putting together creative artwork using Photoshop and InDesign.
Roles and Responsibilities of the successful Graphic Designer:
- Creating artwork for catalogues and all marketing collateral, email campaigns, online advertising and social media.
- Assisting the marketing team in the creation of email marketing campaigns to a large audience.
- Creating artwork for campaigns, using Photoshop and InDesign.
- Involvement in the creativity and artwork for new websites.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working with digital design.
- Excellent written communication skills and a passion for digital marketing.
- A creative flair is required!
- Experience in creating digital artwork.
- Experience in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to put together artwork for campaigns.
- Previous knowledge of building materials and sanitaryware industries would be a bonus.
Experience in the following, an advantage: Graphic Design, Digital, Marketing, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Artwork, Brand, Logo, Email Campaign, Social Media
About the client:
My client is a UK based manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high quality plumbing products and fittings. They are one of the leading UK producers of bathroom taps, showers, valves and fittings for bathrooms and plumbing systems. Their innate pursuit for innovation and observance of technical standards allow them to export to all international markets including the Middle East.
Continuous Improvement Processes for their design and quality ensures that their products lead the industry standards and exceed customer’s expectations. They have an international reputation for excellence in product design, quality, reliability and the highest level of customer service, their dedication and commitment to the company ethos of innovation, product quality and excellent customer service makes us a preferred supplier to our customers.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please click on "APPLY" sending an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!