Looking for a Product Manager opportunity in FMCG in 2018? One which will see you project managing, customer facing and involved in cradle to grave NPD?
Based in the East Midlands and commutable from part of East Anglia and Lincolnshire, this FMCG food manufacturer is looking to appoint a Product Manager who will be Grocery Retailer dedicated with one specific customer, to proactively present new development and opportunity. With a complex retail team and working with a number of buyers, there is a huge opportunity to make your mark in this growth category!
A few words to describe the culture/ environment: pacey, innovative, collaborative, team spirited, invested, productive!
The role encompasses everything that brings a product to market and requires a ‘foodie’!
- Weekly direct customer contact – establishing an excellent customer relationship
- Presenting to and influencing the customer to bring new products to market
- Developing new products to give sustainable competitive advantage
- Liaising with Technical, Operations, Quality and Purchasing
- Providing product formulations/ process parameters
- Organising factory trials
- Organising of transit trials
- Maintain a suitable database of development work
- E2E product management and development!
Successful candidates will be strong in project management and have an understanding of the full stage gate process. You will already be operating in an end to end Product Management/ NPD role or in a concept technologist position looking to take the next step in your career. You MUST hold the following attributes/ experience:
- Grocery retail customer facing
- Concept development
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Proactive in nature, passionate to bring new products to market
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Strong ability to build long term trusting relationships
Sound interesting? Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.