Accounts Senior - Preston
Due to succession planning, my client, an established Accountancy Practice with offices in Preston are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join their business. This role represents an opportunity to join a successful general practice and a starting salary of up to £35,000.
The role will involve the preparation of annual accounts and VAT services for a range of clients across the North West building lasting long term relationships.. The successful candidate will be expected to assist clients with the move to digital accounting in advance of Making Tax Digital and manage the development & training of Junior members of staff.
- Excellent office hours finishing at 4.30pm each day
- 23 days holiday including Xmas closure
- ACCA or ACA Study Support
- Annual Appraisals & Career Road map
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for future specialisation in other departments
- Youthful & vibrant social environment
- High levels of staff retention
The ideal candidate will have a strong practice background with 2/3 years’ experience and be either ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience.