Clinical Lead Nurse
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £33,088.00 per annum (2% increase each April)
Benefits Include: Good CQC rating, Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, 28 days holiday entitlement, holiday payment scheme, Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Clinical Lead Nurse to join a nursing home in Scunthorpe. The nursing home provides for clients who's needs are associated with the aging process, with a dementia, a mental disability and or physical disability. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Clinical Lead Nurse Responsibilities:
* Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Ensuring the well-being of the residents, making sure their physical and emotional needs are met
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
* Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
* Confident working in both supernumerary and nursing environments
The Clinical Lead Nurse:
* Must be RGN or RMN or RNLD qualified with a valid NMC Pin number
* Must have at least 1 years senior nursing experience working with elderly residents
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry