Business Development Manager - Remote Monitoring & Controls
We are seeking an experienced Sales/Business Development professional to join our client who are a specialist in the remote monitoring and controls industry.
As the successful candidate you be hands on in the companies scope and strategy and spearhead sales and account management activity in the area of Utilities AND OEM.
To be considered you will have:
* Experience selling technology based products to the Utility OR OEM sectors.
* Ability and experience to manage key accounts and key stake holders
* Communication skills of the highest quality
* Well established time management and organisation skills
* A passion for success and the drive to seize this substantial opportunity
* Willingness to travel in the UK and occasionally in Europe and having a full UK driving licence
* An understanding and awareness of financial controls and budget management
This is a home based role, with travel across the UK to client sites and to the office when required. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
Possible backgrounds include:
Field Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Engineering Sales, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Director, Applications Engineer, Application Engineer, Area Sales, European Sales, Metering, Smart Metering, Smart Meters, Telemetry, Instrumentation, Sensors, Remote Monitoring, Data Acquisition, Flow Meters, Flow Measurement, Water Authorities, Gas Companies