Quality and Assurance Director QHSE
My client provides facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They are a UK FTSE 250 business and have a reputation for being the best and currently recruiting for a new position of Quality and Assurance Director.
Reporting to the Group QHSE Director, the successful Quality and Assurance Director will be responsible for the provision and delivery of the Group Quality & Assurance Strategy.
- Support, develop and deliver a comprehensive Quality & Assurance strategy for the business
- Implement Group and Divisional strategies
- Proactive management of business performance improvement
- Compilation of Quality & Assurance content of tender submissions
- Optimise the Quality & Assurance structure and processes to help the businesses obtain their targeted results and embed a positive QHSE culture
- Ability to influence stakeholders giving direction, support and advice where required
- Implement and maintain Group, Divisional and Business QHSE policies, procedures and controls.
- Develop and monitor business Quality & Assurance key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Ability to form close working relationships with the wider QHSE team in order to influence and develop divisional strategy.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience in a senior QHSE position with proven track record of delivery
- Ideally experience delivering QHSE within the outsourced Facilities Management Industry although not essential
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems and Processes and the application of this to industry
- Relevant experience in Quality & Assurance auditing (internal / external)
- Ability to communicate and influence and build relationships at all levels within the organisation
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to secure a new role within a large, reputable organisation then apply now for immediate consideration.