SharkNinja are looking for an Digital Artworker, to support our E-Commerce Team, based in its Wakefield, UK head office. This individual will play an integral part in our fast growing and progressive digital team. Sales through our digital channels are a key part of our continued growth strategy and you will have the opportunity to learn and develop a career in this market leading space.
At SharkNinja we’re not satisfied with creating the ordinary. Breaking through the boundaries of design, excited by innovation, aspiring to enhance daily life with each and every one of our products, whether that be a vacuum, a steam mop, a blender or a coffee machine. Does this excite you? If so you could be just what we are looking for.
Are you self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mind-set? Do you thrive in a fast paced and often challenging environment? Do you have a proven ability to successfully manage a number of projects at once? If you answered yes any of the above then you are definitely what we are looking for.
Supporting the E-Commerce Manager, you will contribute to developing our presence on all UK and European digital marketing channels for SharkNinja.
This role requires you to:
- produce web ready artwork from creative concepts for emails, website, static banners, animated gifs and social media posts.
- produce fast and accurate re-sizes or re-versions or multiples of existing artwork, especially banner advertising.
- have strong Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) skills and the ability to turn creative concepts into final web ready artwork.
- have a good understanding of the digital marketplace, latest developments, best practices, and ensure that all artwork is consumer/action focussed.
- thrive in a rapidly changing environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- deliver positive change, and to learn and grow within a fast-growing business