Associate Director - EIA
A multi-disciplinary engineering firm, who have a growing presence on renewable projects in the UK, is currently seeking EIA consultants at both Principal and Associate Director Level. Predominately this role is focused on a marine wind offshore project and would be suited to individuals with 10 years + experience who would also be interested in growing a team. Candidates will ideally be based in the North West, Cambridgeshire or the Central Belt of Scotland.
We are able to consider candidates on both a part-time and full-time basis.
- Ensure successful project delivery, client account management and business development across marine renewable projects.
- Lead and grow the EIA team with a focus on marine renewables projects supporting with both planning and consents
- Work with key stakeholders through the consultation process, have key involvement in public consultation
- Support business development through the identification of new opportunities
- 10 years + experience within an EIA focused role
- Relevant Environmental degree
- Strong communicator with significant experience in the environment sector
- Full driving license