Commercial Team Leader
Commercial Team Leader - Construction and Contractor Insurance
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience
Lloyd Recruitment Services is delighted to be working with one of its most established clients in the Redhill area of Surrey. We are now recruiting for a Commercial Team Leader, with prove experience of Construction and Contractor insurance.
You will oversee a team of Commercial Account Handlers as well as assisting the Commercial Manager when required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Commercial Manager in setting and achieving monthly targets.
- Develop, manage and motivate team members in order to maintain and improve standards.
- Monitor staff performance and absence, conduct periodic appraisals and reviews and support the training and development of individual team members.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in reviewing procedures and policies and assist in implementing improvements.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and organisation of the day to day work of the team and continually monitor progress.
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with the procedures, escalating when necessary.
- Deputise for the Commercial Manager when needed.
- Administer and renew commercial business.
- It is essential that you have Construction and/or Contractor Insurance experience.
- You will have in depth knowledge of commercial insurance products and insurer schemes.
- Proven experience as a people manager and the ability to motivate a team to meet targets and KPI’s.
- Good IT skills and the ability to prioritise demanding workloads.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, and would like to work for a driven and focused employer, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates