We are Argos, the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer. So, whether you’re shopping online, from our smart phone app or popping into one of over 840 stores across the UK you’ll probably know that the service, value and variety we offer our customers is awesome - and the same goes for a career at Argos too!
Right now, our outstanding Bradwell Media team is on the hunt for an Account Manager. This role is responsible for the end to end management of content production projects across Bradwell media.
As you would expect from a business that moves at the pace Argos does, no two days tend to be the same, however, some of your day to day tasks will include...
- Act as main point of contact for Bradwell Media clients (both internal Sainsbury’s Argos and External clients). This role would be the face for Bradwell Media, the Account Manager must maintain a professional and client focused mindset at all times.
- Create accurate, competitive and profitable quotes. Working with the Production planning and Creative teams to ensure that costs for the client and Bradwell media meet expectations and support the delivery of Bradwell sales targets.
- Arrange and manage project briefings, acting as a liaison between the client, the creative teams & the Production Planning team.
- Ensure that all costs are monitored and tracked throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Build and maintain honest, trusting and collaborative relationships both internally within the studio & with Bradwell Media clients.
What you will need:
- Experience as a proven Account Management or project management experience within a creative industry
- Experience managing projects across multiple departments
- Must understand industry standard processes and tools. This includes, Exel, Word, Powerpoint and other office based software
- Experience working collaboratively with Art directors, brand managers & other creative teams
- Proven financial awareness and the ability to adhere to a budget
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and externally on a regular basis
Now we appreciate that everyone is looking for "passionate" employees, but for us, we really mean it! So if you have a genuine passion for marketing and have experience that fits in with the above, then hit the apply button, 'cus we want to hear from you!
If the prospect of working for the UK’s best retailer (yes, we’re biased but we don’t care) isn’t enough, we’ll even pay you for the pleasure! As well as a competitive salary, our company benefits include, 24 days holiday, save as you earn, discretionary annual bonus and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.