Our Client are a highly sought after Consumer Goods Company based in Northumberland who are looking for a Junior E-Commerce Executive to join their team.
The role of the Junior E-Commerce Executive will be to support the current team in managing dedicated retail sales channels and drive sales and profit. This candidate will be playing a key role by optimizing sales and profitability through clear commercial planning and strategy.
- Manage, expand and optimize on a day to day basis dedicated market places and web channels to increase sales & profit across multi product categories.
- Optimise product listings to the highest standard ensuring content is relevant and effectively drive incremental sales.
- Constant review of gaps in the product range & new opportunities.
- Work closely with the digital team implement sales plan, pricing and product information.
- Maximise utilisation of all marketing tools at (Vine, AMS, etc.).
- Ensuring customer service, feedback and product rankings are optimised.
- Analyse product sales and channel performance to deliver optimum profitability with the commercial & digital team.
- Identify analyse and propose innovations, promotions, efficiencies and new product opportunities to grow sales.
- Monitor and track competitor activity and pricing.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this company offers an excellent package including 31 days' holiday allowance and free parking. There are plenty of progression opportunities and training available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role. Please apply immediately.