Video Games Producer - Dundee - DOE
Currently working with an exciting independent Games Developer based in Dundee they are looking for a young and energetic candidate to join their small but ever-growing team as a Video Game Producer.
Your day to day role:
- Managing the PC/Console projects from their concept to the finished product.
- Working with Heads of Departments and Leads to establish realistic project timescales
- Development of projects run on time, are not over budget and meet the high quality required.
- Manage day to day project schedules
- Evaluating the Hardware requirements and upgrades.
- 2 years’ experience in the role or Producer or a similar role within console or desktop formats.
- 4 years + game production experience
- Scrum and Agile Techniques
- Excellent Communicator
- Leading knowledge in gaming trends and knowledge of the gaming industry
- Have to be a gamer
If this is you, please apply now or contact Ian Anderson at HR Consultancy
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.