We are seeking a Maintenance Manager who can support and lead the team whilst playing an essential role in developing and providing improvement strategies concentrated around the cost and quality of engineering performance.
The location of the site’s central, they have state of the art equipment and they’re not scared of investment.
If you’re looking for a well-established company, that turn over in excess of billions per year and really look after their employees, then please read on….
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- Ensuring that the business upholds maximum efficiency and benefits from existing site technology.
- Working cross functionally to ensure that the engineering department works within an integrated engineering team and guaranteeing the maximum availability of assets
- Inspiring innovation and continuous improvement
- Use of performance management systems to drive maximum efficiency
- Frequently improving and safeguarding the planned maintenance procedures, ensuring that they are appropriately adhered to and completion of targets are achieved.
- Providing methodological expertise and engineering knowledge in solving engineering difficulties.
To be successful Maintenance Manager you will have:
- Have working knowledge of CMMS
- 3+ years experience as a Maintenance Manager within a manufacturing environment.
- Cost and budget management will be your middle name.
- Engineering qualifications are ideal, but if you have the experience instead- then that’s equally as good.
- Health and Safety understanding is an essential.
This Maintenance Manager vacancy is a day based position
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a Maintenance Manager who wants to work within a great environment, with a close nit team of engineers and excel your career to the next level- click apply.