Regional Manager, Financial Planning - Guildford & Southampton
Are you a DipFA qualified & highly skilled Financial Planning Manager who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you have previous strong experience of providing investments & protection advice within a regulated, retail banking environment?
My client are a highly reputable banking organisation with a strong history of over 150 years. Due to continued sccess, they are now seeking an experienced Regional Manager to guide & develop a team of 10-12 Financial Advisers in the Southampton/ Guildford area.
As a successful candidate you will embed the priorities, values, attitudes and plans that will transform the team and instil a sense of fellow-ship, personal involvement, commitment and engagement with the strategic vision of Financial Planning and the wider group. Proactively and personally take full responsibility for managing all the Advisers in the Region regarding advice, day to day operation, service and risk in a way that delivers efficient business operations that contribute positively to overall P&L and commercial performance.
The ideal candidate:
• QCF Level 4 qualified
• An inspiring leader, with managerial experience and the ability to handle times of adversity and crisis
• Experience of leading, managing and developing people
• A strong commercial edge, able to understand our goals
• The ability to pro-actively develop and maintain strong business relationships, internally and externally
• Excellent planning and prioritisation ability across the Division, considering the agenda of Wealth Management
Offering a competitve salary & packge, this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Please apply via the Reed link if interested