Infrastructure engineer / 3rd line / Network engineer / infrastructure support
Senior infrastructure engineer / 3rd line / Network engineer / infrastructure support / system administrator
My client a global market research company are looking for a senior infrastructure and network engineer to join there team.
You will be a pivotal member of the team looking after the companies infrastructure and networks at a 3rd line level. You will be the go to engineer for all things network related and will lead on projects whilst supporting over 1000 end users with the infrastructure team
Required skills are:
- HP Network experience.
- Windows server 2008+
- Windows Exchange 2010 +
- Active Directory
- Power Shell Scripting
- Cisco / HP / Dell Switches
- CCNP (or relevent experience)
- SonicWALL Firewalls
- VOIP / Telephony
- LAN / WANS
The following are the key areas of responsibility for the role:
- Providing support for IT and telephone related problems for all users.
- Assisting with the general administration of the network.
- Assisting with the configuration, setup and upgrade of new and old computers (software & hardware)
- A flexible, "can do" approach is essential; the candidate will occasionally be expected to work outside of normal office hours.
- Promoting and maintaining excellent internal customer relations by dealing effectively, efficiently with matters that fall within your responsibility.
- Exhibiting excellent communication and listening skills and demonstrate empathy in dealings with staff.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times and exercise discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters.
If you are interested please apply now.