Are you a recent finance graduate looking to gain experience? Or maybe you have already been working in the financial sector and are looking for a new temporary? We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join the fast growing financial team of a publishing company for 2-4 weeks.
Who you will be working for
Our client is a well known and revered publishing company who has been steadily growing over the many decades they have been running.
What you will be doing.
- Posting Invoices
- Credit card Expenses
- Purchases including Petty Cash
- Identifying errors or trends
- Process improvements
- Cost savings
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to process large volume of work
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication (written / verbal) skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- finance/accountancy related degree and/or relevant experience
- Ideally must have Sage line 50 experience or a similar system
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some vital industry experience. It is a full time temporary role going for 2-4 weeks. You will be paid a competitive salary of £12- £15 depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Lily Campbell at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.