Purchase Ledger Assistant
Are you looking for a career in accounting?
Do you have good attention to detail?
Can you work independently using your own initiative?
Then you could be the person we're looking for.
We are looking for someone to provide support to the Purchase Ledger Team Leader, ensuring all accounting processes are carried out each month on time, quickly and efficiently.
- Maintaining and allocating certain purchase ledger accounts to include:-
- Processing payments to those accounts
- Checking direct debits on those accounts
- Reconciling the accounts and dealing with queries
- Maintaining and growing the supplier relationship with those accounts
- Answering general accounts line calls
- Taking payments on bookings
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required of you
- Min 4 G,C,S,E’s (Including Maths)
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Previous accounts experience or relevant degree is desirable
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to communicate on various issues to all levels, both verbally and written
- Team player
- Ability to use initiative and work on own at times
- Good attention to detail
Why work for Iglu?
- The UK’s #1 Ski Specialist Travel Agency.
- The UK’s #1 Independent Cruise Specialist Travel Agency.
- Travel employer of the year 2016 - WorkAdvisor.
- Online Travel Agency of the Year 2016 (5th year in a row) - CLIA Cruise Awards.
- Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies In The UK 2017 - City A.M.
- Constantly Expanding.
- Career Development: All vacancies are advertised within the company before going external and 99% of every senior position is promoted from within.
- Accessible locations - Portsmouth, Wimbledon.
- Multiple Benefits: Travel Discounts, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle To Work Scheme.
- Friendly & Approachable Environment.
- Great Company Summer & Christmas Parties.
Salary: £16,500 starting, goes up to £17,500 after passing probation.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm.
Sound like you? Then apply now.
Due to the number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.