UK - Supply Chain Specialist - Normal
We need a Supply Chain Specialist to work in the Wokingham area for 12 months on a PAYE long term temporary basis for a worldwide pharmaceutical and health company. This specialist will provide end to end support, for network planning and inventory optimisation in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs. Will also provide analytical and technical support to ensure optimal customer service levels.
We are specifically looking for someone who is degree educated, with a minimum of two years Supply Chain experience, with basic Data Analytics / reporting skills, computer literate, knowledge of MRP/ERP systems like SAP. Long term commitment is required and in return you will work in a modern company with fantastic facilities and benefits.
- Responsible for collecting, analysing and reporting key Supply Chain data
- Using data to sustain and improve Customer Experience
- Optimise and improve stock transfer, inventory parameters and demand management parameters
- Identify root cause and work with manufactures to resolve supply issues
- Provide day to day product availability communication by email / phone / online systems.
- Initiate global allocation process when under constrained supply
- Degree Educated
- Minimum of 2 years + Supply Chain experience
- Basic Data Analytic / reporting skills
- MRP/ERP system experience i.e. SAP
- DRP/MRP system experience
- APICS certification desired
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VBA
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).