We are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of our client based In Cov. As an Administrator you will be responsible for various duties around the office.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Payroll Administrator
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Have the ability to communicate confidently with personnel from all levels of the business.
- Able to present themselves well when communicating with customers.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong administration skills.
- Participation as full member of a team and contributes to team effort, cooperates and
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve group objectives.
- Support all sections of the HR team, including HR Systems and HR Business Partners.
Details of a Payroll Administrator
- Location: Aston
- £20,000 - £24,000 per Hour.
- Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Skill and Experience of an Administrator
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring that reporting and change control products are accurate and contain the necessary information to support effective decision making.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and tactfully with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personal & Professional maturity.
- Ensure accurate and on time delivery of UK Payrolls.
- Support HR Business Partners and HR Systems in providing quality customer service.
- Key driver in supporting continuous improvement in all HR and Payroll processes.
- Liaise with other UK sites regarding payroll issues.
- Provide all customers with relevant Payroll data as requested. Knowledge of Microsoft products.
Benefits of working as a Payroll Administrator
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply