Interface UX Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work with my client, a global tech and data analytics company that are continually expanding and growing. The brand work with a wide variety of clients, all huge household names!
You will get to work in beautiful modern offices and a range of exciting benefits are available.
The role will be an opportunity for you to take ownership of all UX ensuring that the interfaces are simple and modern, and usability is at an optimum level.
- Designing product screens with user experience being at the forefront
- Presenting sketches, wireframes and prototypes up to stakeholder level
- Lisaing with product teams
- Being the voice for UX Design in the business to champion UX to people of all levels of experience in the business
- Carrying out usability testing
What you might have...
Ideally you will have worked within a product/solution environment
- Experience with wireframing, journey flows, prototyping, presenting, usability testing, multivariate testing, persona creation, card sorting
- A strong portfolio of work
- Experience of working with product teams
If you are looking for a rewarding, fast-paced role please do get in touch immediately with your CV!
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.