Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £33,000 plus overtime plus benefits
Commutable from: Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Nuneaton, Coventry, Tamworth, Nuneaton
(Keywords: Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Electrical and Mechanical multi-skilled)
About The Company
Due to continued expansion we are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for our client who is an award winning manufacturer of pressed components and welded assemblies based in the Birmingham area.
We are working with a privately owned and well established manufacturer of pressed components and welded assemblies for the automotive industry.
Provide comprehensive site engineering support
Fault find and rectification on all plant and equipment
Maintain plant and equipment in line with manufacturer’s requirements
Interface with the latest PLC software systems.
Assist in the development of departmental processes and procedures
Ensure workmanship standards are maintained
Basic engineering design and improvement work
Implement engineering systems of work including routine Maintenance, safe systems of work and continuous improvement
Assist in the develop of a plant asset register
Enforce Health & Safety and safe working practices and procedures
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Multi-skilled engineer
- Plc faultfinding skills
- Electrical and Mechanical experience in the maintenance and servicing of mechanical power presses.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of PLC&rsquoS.
- Recognised apprenticeship in Maintenance Engineering.
- At least 5 years post apprenticeship experience in a Maintenance engineering position.
- Knowledge and experience of Inverter drive systems.
- Knowledge and experience of A.C Motors and their associated drives.
- Experience of Electrical and Pneumatic installation techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of Pneumatics / hydraulics and associated equipment.
- Mechanical drives and associated systems
- Working with computers (desk top and industrial).
- Experience in developing Maintenance routines.
- Knowledge of industrial electronics.
- Knowledge of site services.
- Knowledge of compressors and air generation plant.
- Experience of welding and brazing etc.
- Experience and knowledge of conveyor systems (roller and belt types)
- Knowledge of the latest statutory requirements.
- £33,000 + OVERTIME
- Company have a full Order Book
- Plenty of Overtime available