A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated HR Advisor based in London for an ASAP start and initially for a period of 6 months. The role is working for a global professional services organisation where there can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
The HR Advisor will act as a primary connection between HR and the employee; providing high quality coaching on performance achievement and career progression.
- Supporting employees throughout the HR life cycle.
- Handling employee discipline and grievances, consulting with ER specialists as appropriate.
- Assisting with the delivery and administration of the compensation and salary process.
- Educating supervisors/career counsellors on people matters e.g. legal implications of not following proper process, and monitoring the execution of agreed plans.
- Supporting supervisors/career counsellors in career development, ensuring objectives are set; managing individual career plans and training needs.
- Managing individual and group absences and departures, and facilitate resolutions.
- Orientation and integration of transferred employees and new hires.
- Resolving people issues in a timely manner.
- Supporting internal people programs and initiatives
- Providing statistical reports
- Identifying the right talent from a resource pool, matching them to a suitable assignment
- Hands on employee relations experience
- Previous HR delivery experience
- Knowledge of HR concepts e.g. career management, talent and performance management
- Understanding of UK employment law
- Relevant HR generalist experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; attention to detail is critical
- Problem solving and thinking on the spot
- Confident and resilient - not afraid to challenge
- CIPD or equivalent (desired)
This is a HR Advisor role based in London starting ASAP and paying up to £150 per day.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills please APPLY NOW!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.