Divisional Finance Director
SF Group are working with a manufacturing group in Warwickshire to source a commercially aware and communicative Divisional Finance Director.
The Division in question encompasses five separate businesses which in turn covers around 15 sites - combined turnover is around £140m but it is management's intention to get this to c£200m through a combination of M&A and organic growth.
You will lead a team of five senior finance staff that individually run the finances of each sub division but work directly with the Divisional CEO to deliver the Divisional budget and strategy.
In more detail you will cover the following:
- Ensure effective cash management & forecasting processes
- Monitor compliance with group governance & reporting requirements
- Review & improve budget, forecast & business planning processes identifying best practice and satisfying group requirements
- Ensure effective safeguarding of assets, risk management and compliance with statutory regulations and professional standards
- Review of plant financials & systems
- Oversee bank relationships assisted by Plant FD's
- Financial review of key commercial and strategic initiatives - key contract negotiations, capital expenditure, pricing proposals, acquisitions
- Establish major contract bid review process
- Acquisitions - identify opportunities, due diligence and post-acquisition integration
You will be a qualified accountant and probably already be working within a multi site manufacturing business in a senior finance capacity.
You will be proactive, personable, calm under pressure, and focused on results whilst also leading by example to inspire the team to achieve their objectives.