Salary: £15,000-£18,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location:Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
We are looking for a Sales Administrator with great tenacity, sense of humour and a good degree of common sense.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Want to work for a company that invests in its employees?
If so, please read on......
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company with a phenomenal growth story. As a market leader in the rapidly changing technology space, this is a genuinely exciting place to build a progressive career. Mobica is a people business and this role provides an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
Your role as Sales Administrator will be to work closely with the Sales Team, assisting with a wide range of duties including supporting them with various admin tasks and acting as an internal liaison. You will report to the Sales Support Executive and there will also be times where support will be needed for the Senior Sales Management Team.
You will need to be outgoing, hardworking and able to work on your own initiative. Most importantly, you will have a willingness and ability to learn quickly with a 'can do’ attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help sales connect with other business functions
- Maintain and update sales databases
- Generate high level sales statistics
- Respond to internal and external requests via phone and email
- Arrange sales team meetings, events and activities
- Create profiles from CV’s
- Organise training sessions for the sales team
- Use internal systems for data collation
- Crosscheck spreadsheets
- Co-ordinate, track and chase new and at risk contracts
- Update sales plasma screens
- Other general sales administration duties
Skills and Experience
- Administration experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Google Packages
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Work well within a team as well as individually
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-time hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Income Protection
- Employee Recruitment Referral Scheme
- Regular company events and lots of social activities!
Mobica is a world class software development and integration services company, with a host of awards under our belt including the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016 for our impressive international growth, and the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain award.
We have a proven track record in delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to some of the world’s best-known companies in a host of sectors including Automotive, Mobile, Semiconductor, Finance and Banking, TV and Broadcasting, Marine and Aviation. Many of our solutions are used in everyday life, from Smartphone and TVs, to cars and intelligent buildings. Quite simply, we develop the software that enables people and businesses to get the best out of the environments they exist in.
If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers big rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story to our recruitment team