Search Consultancy has a requirement for a Supply Planner to join a FMCG client based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
Working within the wider Supply Chain team, the Supply Planner will be responsible for analysis and delivery of supply demands within UK and further afield.
* Manage stock levels appropriately to provide continuous availability
* Oversee all stock movements within warehouse, highlighting and rectifying any discrepancies efficiently
* Liaise closely with warehouse, commercial and demand planning teams
* Publish daily availability stock report
* Experience within purchasing, supply planning or logistics
* Strong Excel skills and experience in SAP/MRP
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Please note a degree of travel may be involved in the role.
In return, a competitive salary is offered couple with an award-winning benefits package. Please send your latest CV via this website today to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.