Head of Customer Services
Head of Customer Services
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, focused individual to join Inchcape.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Services to join our IFS team in Portsmouth. You will be responsible for developing and leading our Customer Services strategy and culture that will deliver growth to our business. You will develop and engage our people and will deliver a lead in customer experience to all our clients and customers.
The successful candidate will effectively manage our Customer Services Team Managers and Customer Experience Manager to ensure they embrace our culture and the Inchcape way of working whilst delivering a first class service. Leading the way for a continuous improvement culture that puts the customer first whilst operating in a lean environment to drive cost reduction and increase profitability, building and leading a strong, stable, highly engaged and energised team, encouraging autonomy, ownership and personal career progression within a controlled structure, creating an environment where everyone feels valued, which will be reflected in Employee Satisfaction scores.
Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team you will define our customer experience strategy which will delight our customers by looking at the end to end customer journey from the customer’s point of view. Developing an effective customer feedback mechanism for both client and drivers which will be used to educate, promote and engage the business in the true voice of the customer which will drive change and put the customer experience to the forefront of the business model. you will believe in our business, display our Drive 5 performance drivers and demonstrate a passion for our products and services.
What’s in it for you?
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, but we offer great benefits too.
For your valued contribution we will provide you with a fantastic benefits package including;
* Employee Advantage scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services.
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Holiday allowance, rising with length of service
* Childcare voucher scheme savings
* Discount membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Cycle to work scheme
And much more ………
Skills and Experience required
· A proven track record in running large, demanding and client focussed teams within the automotive industry, operating at a Senior Management level
· A high level of adaptability to an ever changing and demanding customer need.
· A strategic thinker with a high level of integrity.
· Experience of dealing with major corporate stakeholders.
· Excellent communicator at all levels
· Experience in developing effective teams and people.
· A good grasp of our value drivers and revenue streams/rebates/income streams.
· Ability to operate within budget and contribute to the overarching Annual Operating Plan (AOP)