SHO/FY2 Emergency Medicine A&E
SHO/FY2 Emergency Medicine (A&E)
ID Medical is currently recruiting FY2/SHO level locums in the West Midlands for A&E positions. Experience working in an emergency medical setting is beneficial. At least 6 months NHS experience is required for this position.
Giving clear instructions under pressure and being able to maintain a calm and collected manner are essential skills for this role.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
- Emotional resilience, a calm temperament and the ability to work well under pressure
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues, patients and their families
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.