Dev Ops Engineer
Salary: £60k / £75k
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Dev Ops Engineer sought by rapidly expanding smart product technology company based in the heart of London.
Our client is changing our living habits by creating smart homes which are completely in tune with our dynamics allowing us to be more efficient in every aspect of home life.
Due to successful series of investments along with continuous growth the company now need a Dev Ops Engineer to help shape the company by being one of the first people to join this new function of the company.
This is an immediate position for a Dev Ops Engineer to join this organisation.
Required skills for this Dev Ops Engineer
- Have worked in a Dev Ops capacity
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Help establish the rights tools and technologies for job
- Ensure constant improvement
- Able to write clear documentation
- Exposure to AWS services (EC2, S3, ECS)
- Exposure to Configuration Management tools
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies
- Knowledge of Hashicorp tooling
- Knowledge of ELK Stack
- Infrastructure automation experience
Other attributes for this Dev Ops Engineer role:
- Want to join a company and be awarded high level of ownership over Dev Ops function
- Passionate about latest trends and technologies
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Revere Digital Recruitment are acting as a recruitment partner for this Dev Ops Engineer position. If you feel you have the right skills, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.